- U.S. Dollars
- U.S. Half Dollars
- U.S. Dimes
- U.S. Nickels
- U.S. Cents
- U.S. Currency
- Silver Coins
- State Silver Bars
- Supplies & Displays
- Acknowledgment of the modified Policy
- Agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
World Reserve Monetary Exchange
8000 Freedom Ave.
North Canton, Ohio 44720
PHONE: 1-866-282-6587 ( Avaialable Mon-Fri, 9am - 5:30pm )
Table of Contents
- The Information We Collect
- Using the Information We Collect
- How We Secure the Information We Collect
- Our Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
- Legal Enforcement
- Questions, Comments, or Concerns
Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are and how you may be contacted. We value the trust you place in The World Reserve. Accordingly, we do not collect Personally Identifiable Information about you when you visit TheWorldReserve.com, unless you elect to engage in these activities:
- Registering for membership
- Ordering a product
- When ordering products on this site, you may be asked to provide a credit card number
- Sending feedback
If you elect to engage in these activities, we may ask that you provide us personal information such as:
- Your first and last name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Other personal identifying information
**Depending upon the activity, some of the information we request is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information in several ways, based upon which areas of the site you visit. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include:
- The Web sites' URL that you just came from
- Which URL you next visit
- What browser you are using
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
The World Reserve does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you:
- Register for use of our services on this site and register your email address with us
- Sign up for certain offers from selected third parties or affiliates
- Send email messages, submit forms or transmit other information by telephone, mail, or Internet
- Submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products on our site
In addition, we may also collect, through this site or other third party ad servers, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use this information to:
- Diagnose problems with our servers and software
- Administer our site
- Gather demographic information for marketing purposes.
We will primarily use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide our services to you. We will, from time to time, send you email regarding our products and services. In addition, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply notify us at any time using the contact information provided at the top.
We may also use the Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Enhance the operation of our site
- Fill orders
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts
- Statistically analyze site use
- Improve our product offerings
- Deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices.
In addition, The World Reserve makes its customer lists available to outside companies who may provide similar goods and services. Information you provide to us is used for its intended purpose and may be shared with other outside agencies, organizations, or individuals without the customer's permission. If you wish that The World Reserve not share your contact information, email us at email@example.com or write to us at The World Reserve Attn: Customer Service, 3939 Everhard Rd., Canton, Ohio 44709.
At TheWorldReserve.com, you can be assured that your Personally Identifiable Information is secured, consistent with this policy and current industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our user is of utmost concern to us. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected Arthur Middleton Capital Holdings, Inc. personnel and contractors have access via password. We encrypt your Personally Identifiable Information and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is electronically transmitted to us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, acting illegally.
There may be links on our site that take you to sites which are outside of our control. The privacy and security policies and practices of these websites are beyond our control, and we advise our users to take appropriate measures to protect themselves when entering or browsing other websites.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children, and this site is not intended or designed to attract individuals under the age of 18.
The World Reserve fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to release information about individuals who we believe to be in violation of our content guidelines, and to report to law enforcement agencies any activities which we reasonably believe to be unlawful. Under certain circumstances, we may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances and you hereby authorize us to make such disclosures as permitted by applicable law.
At The World Reserve, we value our relationship with our customers and we strive to protect your personal information. If you have any questions that have not been answered, please contact our Client Satisfaction Team.