- U.S. Dollars
- U.S. Half Dollars
- U.S. Dimes
- U.S. Nickels
- U.S. Cents
- U.S. Currency
- Silver Coins
- State Silver Bars
- Supplies & Displays
TheWorldReserve.com's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee of Satisfaction
You must be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from TheWorldReserve.com's website. If not, simply return it within 30 days for a prompt exchange or refund, whichever you prefer, for the purchase price up to $10,000.00. Purchase price, less shipping and handling fees, can be refunded upon the receipt of all items properly returned to the company in like-new condition.
The customer is responsible for return shipping and handling. Return shipping charges will not be refunded and shipping and handling fees will be charged to the customer for replacements or exchanges.
For ongoing programs, customers may cancel and return items within 30 days of receipt of the first shipment. After 30 days from the receipt of the first shipment, no returns will be accepted or refunds issued for any future shipments. You may cancel at any time; however, no refunds will be issued.
Some products may come with security seals, a 15% restocking fee will be charged if the security seal or bag is broken.
Orders for products that are in stock will be processed immediately and cannot be cancelled.
This return guarantee only applies to purchases made on theworldreserve.com website.
To return your product, please follow the instructions on the reverse side of your packing slip. Please return products to:
8000 Freedom Ave
North Canton, OH 44720
- Upon receipt of your order, please examine it carefully and right away.
- For your protection, we strongly recommend that you return your order by insured mail and save the receipt for your records. The World Reserve Monetary Exchange is not responsible for lost return shipments.
- All returns must be postmarked on the return package within the 30 days of the customer's receipt of the package. If the 30th day falls on a federal holiday or Sunday, a postmark for the next business day will be accepted. If the product receipt date cannot be verified, the 30 day return period will begin 7 days from the World Reserve Monetary Exchange's ship date.
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange reserves the right to refuse any items that are damaged, abused, or incomplete.
- The World Reserve will not accept partial returns nor will it issue partial refunds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Client Satisfaction team at 1-866-282-6587 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), or email us.